- This event has passed.
HEARTBEAT BEDOK BADMINTON. FOR BEGINNERS!
4th November 2022 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm$9
Hey everyone! We are having a friendly badminton game again at Heartbeat Bedok on 4 November 2022 from 2pm until 4pm and we would love if you could join us!
Game code R1 (6 Slots total. Currently 0/6 slots filled)
This will be a friendly game at Heartbeat Bedok Badminton hall. All levels are welcomed, provided the player/players are willing to play with beginners!
There will be a fee of $9 per player. If you pay in advance or bring a friend, the fee will be $8 per person (We provide good quality shuttlecocks for every game. You will just need to RSVP and bring along your racket!)
Stand a chance to win a badminton grip, shuttlecock keychain, or a pack of oreo for free during our sure-win-lucky draw!
If you would like to get kept up to date with our games, be sure to join our Badminton Telegram Channel here! link
$9 isn’t good enough? Find out how to can play with us for only $8 per person!
Check out our latest events here
Terms and conditions
- Please RSVP responsibly and only if you are committed to turning up for the event
- Do refrain from changing your RSVP 24 hours before the event unless you can get a replacement and inform the organizer/host. Any withdrawal must be made 24 hours before the game session. Give other members a chance to join the session if you cannot make it
- As our games have a limited number of slots, any one RSVP player who is absent would mean depriving another player a chance to play. Therefore, we would like to maintain fairness in the RSVP system. For players who have RSVP’ed for games, no penalty will be incurred if a player withdraws earlier than 24 hours before the game. Full penalty of the session’s fees will be incurred if a RSVP player does not turn up for the game
- Please be responsible for your own RSVP as well as for any of your guest(s) if you are bringing them along. No-Show or failure to amend/cancel the RSVP 24 hours prior to the session will result in penalties such as being blacklisted and having outstanding payments. Members with No-Show more than once without valid reasons will be blacklisted. Subsequent sessions with us will be allowed only after payment for the No-Show has been made
- Un-RSVP before 24 hours from the start of the session, to be eligible for the waiver of a No-Show fee (the full fee of $9 or $8)
- If you and/or your guests give up your slot, please un-RSVP to remove yourself from the “Going” list
- If you are on the “Waiting List”, it is your responsibility to check if you have been allocated a slot before the game starts. Please check back nearer the event for your status. If you are unable to check back, please remove yourself from the waiting list. If you are on the waiting list and suddenly become a confirmed RSVP member, the host/organizer will consider you to have a confirmed RSVP slot for the session
- Members with repeated last-minute withdrawals within 24hrs from the game will not be allocated a slot for future rounds, in fairness to the organiser/event host and other members
- The organizer/host reserves all rights to amend the RSVP should any players fail to contact the host, and/or to balance the level of play
- The host may blacklist/ remove/ban members from future sessions should the host deem the member’s behaviour to be unacceptable and disruptive to the game session
- When you RSVP to our sessions, it means that you agree and will comply with our RSVP rules and regulations
- Members should exercise harmony at all times during the game sessions. We want everyone to enjoy the game
- Usage of shuttles is confined to the badminton courts booked by Racket Community. Members who wish to play in courts not booked by Racket Community organizers/hosts will need to use their own shuttlecocks. Kindly pass usable shuttles to the next group of players if the shuttles are still playable. Do not use the shuttles for warm-up. Please only change the shuttle only when necessary (eg when flight of the shuttle is off) to reduce wastage of shuttles
- Please wear non-marking badminton shoes and tighten your shoelaces for maximum foot protection. There had been occasions when the venue-owners had asked players to leave the courts because of inappropriate foot-wear
- Members will therefor take turns to partner with different players with different skill levels
We are looking forward to having a great time with you playing at Heartbeat Bedok Badminton hall! Thanks, and let’s enjoy Badminton together at Heartbeat Bedok Badminton hall this game and every game!